Wyewood Business Meeting
February 24, 2017
* Seneschal – one application has been received (from Liadain)
* Archery – it’s happening. Some of the materials need to be replaced. This weekend (Feb 25 and 26) is Cupid Gets the Shaft
* Heraldry – it’s happening. Considering putting together a consulting night with someone who can consult accept and send in heraldic submissions. This idea was met with excitement and Avine will set up something.
* Rapier – Dearbhail has been managing waivers. A small group of people are attending and one new person is working on being authorized.
* A&S – Activities are happening.
March 10th FCS – Playing with Gold – a discussion of gold leaf led by Alamanda
March 5th, 26th and April 15th – Project Day at Liadain and Ramon’s
March 19th (3rd Sunday) – Scribal (with gold) at Alamanda’s
March 2nd (1st Thursday) – Fiber Night at Starbucks across from IKEA hosted by Escarlamonde
Culinary and music are not happening at this time.
* Chateliane – Alamanda has applied for the position
* Exchequer – Checking balance is $13,655. David Keil(Baron) and Amy Gembala (Seneschal) have been approved as signers on the account.
* Chronicler – not in attendance. Liadain is taking notes
* Chamberlain – not in attendance. We have stuff.
* Webster – not in attendance. Updates are being made to the site and she is working with Tymme on finding a new hosting service.
* Coronet – thanks for st Bubba’s Feast. Her Excellency is heading to Gulf Wars and taking gifts for the Canton of Wyldewode.
* St. Bubba’s Feast (Nov 4th) was successful. More people came than last year. Food was good. Janitor likes us.
* Don Donatello and Lady Constantia are working on a bid for Wyewood Champions.
* Arts Unframed (September 30th) bid by Dame Escarlamonde has been accepted.
* Their Excellencies of Blatha An Or have invited us to join them at their sargeantry trials October 13-15th. Her Excellencies seeks the opinion of the populace. Those in attendance think this is a good idea.
* March 24th.
-Liadain ni Sheanachain