On Saturday, February 14th, from 10am to 1ish, will be our annual “Enhanced Practice” titled Cupid Gets the Shaft.
This will be at the practice range near IKEA, loaner gear will be available. As usual there is no site fee or medieval garb required. And also as usual there will also be no Royal Rounds or IKACs being shot.
What there will be though is:
- Novelty Shoots
- Chocolate & bad candy
- Prize Arrows.
Every year we introduce a couple of new shoots to the stand-bys and this year the Ladies have contributed:
- “Awww you shouldn’t have! (No really, you shouldn’t have.)” presented by Lady Giulia Stanizi
- “50 Shades of Cupid” by Lady Aetheria de Fleury
We are returning:
- Conversationally Cupid
- Speed Dating & of course
- Cupid Gets the Shaft
What to Bring:
- Bows and arrows
- Friends/Family who just want to have a good time.
- Snacks/ Bad candy/ Chocolate
- Muck Boots (the range is muddy at best this time of year.)
- Rain shade- just in case.
- A Donation: express your appreciation of the fun you are having by feeding the Bubba Can!
Hope to see you all there!
Evrard de Valogne
PS: Last year the weather was most uncooperative so we hope to dodge the squalls and have some silly fun on the range. Feel free to petition your Diety of choice that it’s a wonderful rain free day!